BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

2009年12月25日星期五

wohooo~~~a meaningful christmas!!!!!!!

walao!!!i fighted with cibai siaolang!!!
the feel vry hot!!!
vry chee kek!!!!
vry pro!!!!
vry noise!!!!
okay!!!
start!!!...
1st...he lyk orang utan use the pipi sound keep on kecau me!!!i terus stand up from sofa and straight shouted:"siam lah,ciXXXlang!!!"thn me terus go toilet!...after tat ho...he followed mevry vry fst at my back!!!i goin toilet d...he terus use his leg langgar my door!!!!is toilet's door!!!!mah ho ka cai me ahboi tao ko??!!!!okay the door was opened ...!!!he do his siao pattern...blowed the pipi...make the ciXXX bin!!!thn i ki kong liao!!!!also siao v him!!!i also langgar the toilet's door back!!!ping pong piang!!!!!!and...i pek chek ka cry...bt when i cry~~~all the @#$#$#!@#come out....hehx!!!!!thn i terus goin room...my mother scold him #$!#$!$*&&%...walao!i  like today de her!!!!haha!!!my mother c diok me sambil cry sambil @#$#@!$!thn...shouted:"ee siao lu bun ai siao ah???"then...i shouted back:"ee ai siao wa puei ee siao lah!!"liao we two diok lun liu scold d!!!my father also TULAN there!!!and ah!!!!i nt scare him so cry ah!!!me is pekchek until i cry ah!!!why my family will put a siao lang cum out de!!!!!!!!!kanasai!!then,....continued until 30mint...stop d!!!he go out buy agnb arak!!!thn when cum back no siao kok!!!!!!!nw..me at green garden!!!!!cibai~~~i cnt tahan him liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!arhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!pekchek lohhhh!!!!!!this merry christmas kira hw????special???keng???LOL~~~~~~~~

0 评论: