BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

2009年12月4日星期五

___sO mny thing...

wOW...first things is...!!!yea!i alrdy watched ''宫心计'' finish liao^^!!!yoyo!!!so nice...watched until me cnt sleep!!!~~~and feel so 舍不得..haha....siao dao~~~~

2nd things is...2day..mOmO 8am diok cum my hOuse liao...thn...me gO check teeth...!!!yo,ben lai 2day cn take it out liao de...hw noe???!!!need wait until next apointment...31/12/2009!!!wOW...last day of 2009...i can take it out...!!!XD...haha~~~thn,so fst ..me 8:30am diok back from perak road liao...thn ho,me n mOmo diok titi wait loh...wait until 11am...we g0 cut hair and wash hair...untie said wan do a hair for me,thn ask me brave to do anot...tis hair call ''闪电烫''...the name so...XD...haha!erm...this hair same abit with ''玉米烫''leh...bUt...okay also lah....nt so bd...!so...pay money!!~~rm40...haha...cheap leh...c0z i jz do upsite thr...+ wash + cut loh...rm40 only...BUT HO...GOT PEOPLE SAID MAHAL!~???...
thn momo wash lo...and cut!~n0t bad leh this time de....jz sh0rt abit...!!!''ahya,dun risau,will long back de...haha''.............
thn...we back fr0m thr time 1pm lo...i called my father thn my father cum n fetch us back to my house lo...thn..momoalso cum back my house...lolzzz..!!!whn my father c diok my hair...:''when u cum back ,sure kena scolde''...mana tau!!!haha...reali diok scolde...my mother la!!!!summore say''a student do until hair lyk tis!''..and ho cal me skul holiday finish go do back ah!siao...hair nt same ki....book mmm si same same wan read meh!!!skul mmm si same same wan gv me study meh!!!lolZZZ...jz hair nia bun lyk tat...i wan chng my hair style oso diok scolde...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pekchek nia...><....
liao mai chap xiao liao...
me n momo go my ro0m...grandma thr...got air corn!!!^^haha...we open air corn thn chat chat chat...chat until sien....sleep awhile...zzz!!!~~~liao...momo'' pa ha chiew!''....she 感冒了...haha!!!congratulation...thn we close up the fan...left air c0rn...liao also vry se0k....c0z...tat air c0rn nt cold ko nt hot...shuang shuang......thn...ntg liao....tat jia jie titi kacau momo n me also...hahaXD...we lie him gt a '' o o...''<
haha...and thn...tomoro i'll go butterworld wo...my ''biao ge''this sunday wedding...^^haha...i gt go...lolzzxzzz..duno hw...haha!!~so...this saturday and sunday u all cnnt c diok me on msn liao wo....haha!!!dun miSS me...zz!!!
hu miss me???!!!~~~?...
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

when we at salon.....


geli dao~~~~~~~~ = =

momo is washing hair^^

finally...our hair bcum..............


nt bd lo...but...nt clear at here...

see...bcum so straight...momo de...


DONE!!!!!!!!!!

0 评论: