BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

2010年1月14日星期四

无聊···

hoiyo...
becoz 0f b0ring...i write bl0g..watever la...=.<
 i also l0ng time b0 write bl0g d...haha!becoz 0f lazy...
1st,i wan thanks t0 my fren___p0rwen..he gv me,m0m0,la0chien supp0rt to get a best result in PMR...
i'm vry happy and glad bc0z i get this kind 0f fren...thanks u...thanks ur support...
0f c0z...say say nia is useless mia...i dun have c0nfident t0 get the t0p result in SMK(P)SRIMUTIARA...
but i have c0nfident t0 get the result 0f YEOH HUI WEN can!!!.......
so...i'll keep it and keep it up!!i wont let ppl who expectancy on me lose their hope...i'll strive as much as possible...!!!
n0t just me...
i believe tat B0EY AI LING[sorry,write ur real name...],NG B00N CHIEN,S0NG P0R WEN....als0 cn get the result 0f they wan!!!!!!!jst try it!!!!
my classmate...:" AILING,EEHUI,JOOYEE,YENPING,CHENGYEE,HUISHAN,YIPHING!als0...keep it up~~~"
and my 3SK,3SZ,3TF fren also!!!jia you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we still left 260day++!!!!
一起加油!!!
yeah!!!
________________________________________________
my new picture...XD...


戴佩妮?开玩笑~~。。。


0 评论: