BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

2009年11月6日星期五

T.T

I beseech you to stop playing with me, please? You do not need to do so, direct write your name, why so afraid that I know who you are? Not only that, please dun write any about his name on my comment box,please!!!!!

Noe his name de people not mny..just a few...i fel tat u just write it ur name at there lo..y should u do lyk tat...huh!!!!sumtime lyk tat will gv ppl pekchek nia...I do not care you are a B or a G...mayb u are a B or mayb u are a G...If reali want me to guess..i thnk u are a G...tis just my guess..mayb i alrdy noe hu are you...heng!!SUAK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~

 ________________________________________________________________

huh...haha...got one more hapi eh things..our skul de tcher no taught lesson le lo..coz alrdy finish our test le...>.*  so se0k!!!^^ and oso wan return buku teks all back le o~

0 评论: