BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

2009年11月5日星期四

I would like to say...

Really want to start all over again because the only way I will not met him. His presence, let me unconsciously liked him a whole year; and he is totally aware of this. He did not know. However, I can not deny that he does not know, maybe he know? Or he may not know? This I do not know. Because I am not him, so? haiz ~ really bored, I recently quite miss him ~ but I cannot lyk tat... c0z... I have to forget him; must be, I promise!


Why? Why? Why? He really made me so love him? I told myself, must be put down, do not like him summore because he already has his own like, but I was unable to do that although I want to do... haiz ... yeohhuiwen ~ ~ ~ I hope you can do it!

Yo, I really can not forget him, because I really liked him. If I were to put down, of course, I need sum time. Not a few days he will be able to forget from my here. I can only quietly continue to like him although I know he did not like me. I also know I should forget him but I will take time. Not only that, he is also my good friend.i'll never 4gt he is my good friend.i will take him as my good friend,n i must!!!!!

In addition, I hope you can happy 0wayz...

_________________________finish××


0 评论: