BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

2010年4月23日星期五

Moody+Happy

MOODY
_______
Today at school damn moody.....
early in the morning let >''winne tan''< scolded!!!
why she scold me???
she catch my hair!!!!
she say long!!!
but i tie with tidy !!!!
got so mny ppl untidy she dun wan catch ~she find to catch me!!!
i vry angry!!! and cried in class.......
she called me to find her...
she say want cut my hair bcum shorter than'' mei mao''~
tat time me pek chek dao~~~~~~~
yo!!!!!
bt i no go find her!!!=p
then during modal insan class...tcher ang called us dun to be sad n cry...
we mst happy oways~
ya he is right!!
we should happy oways......
bt smtime ar.......is pek chek ka lu beh tahan!!!!
then......huh!!i dun wan say bout her d!!!
shuei ah!!!

HAPPY
_______
Today very happy except tat ''2pid tcher''case~
we all ply like siao za bo aneh~
haha~
all ppl siao at class...
ke xi eehui nt here=]
she go camp...
hahaha......
we at class cut hair~keep books[mne n momo siao ka like CHICKEN KENA KILL!!!]
hahahaha!!!
okok.........


END____

0 评论: