BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

2010年3月15日星期一

amazing+surprise+happy!!!!

last night....i saw my ahma de simpanan[hehex...simpan mee de]~~~
i saw diok wat u all gues???!!!haha!!!

lets seeeee...
jiang jiang~~~
mee sedaap worrrr..............
wahahaXD....
thn...i take it to cooked...
/
\
/
\
/
\

not nice...but sedap betui!!!hahahah!!!

liao......
just now when i went into my room.....
i saw another surprised!!!!!
walao!!!!!!

GARNIER 美白护脸霜
SPF15....
900 pack!!!!
900!!!!
900!
\
/
\
/
\
/
this is the box!!!
not just here!!!!
下面还有一层。。。
walao....i'm happy untill~~~~~~~~~~

thn i noe from my father..he said this all without $$ de..
my mother's part time 老板 give her de!!!
without money!!!
oh my god!!!~~~
thx tat 老板 so much!!!
wahahahaha!!!
900pack~~~
1year also wont finish!!!wohahahaha!!!

0 评论: